House for sale
21 Weal Avenue,
6 6 6
Price on Request
Elegant Executive Residence With City ViewsPerfect for large families of all ages, this sprawling renovated Queenslander on an enormous parcel is within 6km of Brisbane CBD. Indulge in amazing city views from your choice of executive living, dining and entertaining zones.
Elevated on a peaceful leafy street, the 1920s double-storey home has been redesigned to accommodate contemporary living while incorporating the perfectly preserved original charm and character of the home. A welcoming sense of warmth and personality has been retained by enhancing traditional features including VJ walls, polished timber flooring, door handles, architraves and skirting boards.
Large shared living spaces include a sunroom, formal dining room and lounge, while one of the two bedrooms sharing this floor is the beautiful master bedroom with balcony access.
Surrounded by bushland and forest yet so close to the city, it's little wonder this pocket of Brisbane has one of the highest owner occupancy rates.
- Miele and Ilve appliances, six-burner gas stovetop with deep fryer
- Six spacious and unique bedrooms each with ensuite and walk-ins
- Modern comforts include ducted air-con, security intercom, solar
- Heated swimming pool, gymnasium, games room, media, study
- Multiple shared living and dining rooms, travertine tiled balcony
- Ducted air conditioning, 6kW solar, security intercom, Vacumaid
- Garaging for six vehicles, workshop and loft with extra storage
- Walk to cafes, parks, public transport, minutes to CBD, shops, hospital
- Outdoor terrace with BBQ and bar overlooks sparkling pool
- This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Last updated: 11:16AM on Oct 2nd 2019