House for sale
21 Windsor Crescent,
Moss Vale, NSW
4 2 3
Price guide $1,395,000
Sophisticated family retreatWelcome to your own resort! Live like a high roller and start entertaining, relaxing and living life to the full. Never before has living at home been so glamorous and exciting. This stunning home has all the bells and whistles you could possibly wish for. Porcelain tiled floors reflect each and every beautiful fixture and fitting, the most luxurious stunning ensuite around and superb separation of bedrooms ensures everyone has the benefit of their own unique space to relax and retreat.
- Alfresco living to rival the best of the bunch is generous and perfect for both large functions and intimate gatherings. Entirely versatile as the tiled space is enclosable with banks of bi-fold doors and servery windows above the built-in gourmet BBQ, integrated bar fridge and kitchen preparation area. Phantom fly screens ensure there are no unwelcome visitors. When the neighbours come knocking however there’ll be plenty of room for all!
- This area flows further to a new outdoor entertaining area and then to the garden beyond – just perfect for parties, and games of backyard cricket. A built-in seating area is perfect for those who’d prefer to adjudicate and sit by the fire pit!
- The landscaped level acre flows beautifully from inside to out and is fully fenced with solar remote gate, side access and an automated irrigation system in the front yard
- The designer kitchen has 40mm Caesarstone benches, oversized island breakfast bar, soft close drawers, double door walk-in pantry, rangehood, Asko dishwasher, 900mm wide 5 burner gas cook top and Baumatic electric oven
- Open plan living and dining flows from the kitchen to the outdoor entertaining area and then to the garden beyond
- Large media room/teenagers retreat
- Superb floor plan allows for good separation between the main and the 3 other subsidiary bedrooms. Master bedroom boasts a WIR and generous ensuite with bath, double vanity, wc and shower – taking glamour to another level
- Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 share an adjacent living room or study space as well as the main bathroom which has a separate bath, shower, vanity and separate powder room
- Triple garage with internal access - the double door is remote controlled.
- Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning throughout as well as an additional gas point in the living room
- Minutes away from Tudor House and close proximity to fabulous Moss Vale with its restaurants, cafes and designer shopping
9ft ceilings, plantation shutters and feature lighting all add to the sophisticated palate which will leave you quite literally feeling like you’ve won the jackpot…
Last updated: 09:57AM on Apr 23rd 2019