Apartment for sale
2110/183 Kent Street,
2 2 1
Stamford On Kent | Eastern Gem | Beautifully Renovated!A beautiful East facing apartment featuring an immaculately renovated kitchen along with timber floors, kept lovingly in pristine condition from long term residents this one is a must to inspect!
Immaculately presented, spacious and stylish, this quality apartment nestles high on the 21st floor of Stamford on Kent combining the excellence of a city location with premier convenience and a village-side lifestyle. Enjoying the light of an eastern aspect, it captures tantalising vistas across the harbour plus north facing views through to Lavender Bay. One of the finest buildings in the area, 'Stamford on Kent' was comprehensively upgraded just a couple of years ago to maintain its elegant luxury appeal and provide a wealth of high-end extras to ensure premier comfort for its residents.
• It boasts city convenience plus the charm of village living
• Quality security building with attentive 24-hour concierge
• Beautifully presented and updated common spaces, lift
• Generous and light filled open plan living and dining rooms
• Walls of glass frame the cityscape outlook and harbour views
• All principal rooms extend out to the generously sized balcony
• Private balcony area which encourages alfresco entertaining
• Stone and gas kitchen with Smeg appliances, video intercom
• King-sized bedrooms, master with walk through robe and ensuite
• Ducted air conditioning, C-bus sensor lighting, laundry, secure car
• The building offers a superb gym, pool, sauna and massage room
Complete with a 24-hour concierge, excellent health club and security parking, this fine residence ensures you live life to the full located on the northern side of Kent Street village with its café and pub dotted streets, a stroll to transport, bayside parks, Circular Quay and Barangaroo facilities and parklands.
Strata rates: $2,631.60 per quarter
Water rates: $177.91 per quarter
Council rates: $227.13 per quarter
Tim Breckell 0411 731 133
Last updated: 09:09AM on Jan 23rd 2018