House for sale
2112 Carlton Drive,
Hope Island, QLD
4 4 3
Contemporary Waterfront Residence with Golf ViewsOffering a stunning and beautiful backdrop straight down the canal looking onto the golf course of Hope Island Resort on the Northern coast.
Families seeking superior space, style and easy low maintenance living will appreciate the impressive proportions, contemporary finishes and quality design of this sensational home. This residence is a superb blend of relaxed family living. Every detail has been cleverly and meticulously incorporated, simply a true masterpiece of comfort and style.
- Immaculately presented with the choice of 3 living areas that includes separate media room
- Generous gourmet kitchen featuring stone bench tops, excellent storage and gas cook top
- Downstairs offers 2 rooms currently being used as a study and gym room, or his and hers study, plus powder room
- Upper level comprises of 4 bedrooms all en-suite. Master en-suite with spa, shower and 2 walk in robes for those that love to shop and offers exceptional views down the canal off the balcony
- Outdoor has an impressive waterside retreat featuring timber decking framed by beautiful easy care gardens big family pool and pontoon
- Fully ducted air-conditioning
- 874m2* block with 3 car garage and room for the golf buggy
- FIRB - Foreign investors can purchase here
- Back to base patrolled 24 hour security
It's just a few minutes to Hope Island shopping village with everyday stores. Or why not jump in your golf buggy and meander down to the Links golf course for a game of golf or head out to Sanctuary Cove for a bite to eat. With 3 championship golf courses and ample recreational facilities, excellent schools, restaurants and shops on your doorstep where else would you want to live?
Hope Island Resort is a 360 hectare site that is located at the Northern end of Queensland Gold Coast. A premier quality residential and integrated tourist resort, built around Queensland Premier Resort Links Golf Course and ideally situated just over an hours drive from Brisbane Airport, 45 minutes drive from Coolangatta Airport.
In preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
Last updated: 12:19PM on Jan 16th 2019