Apartment for sale
2113/1 Lennie Avenue,
Main Beach, QLD
2 2 2
Fabulous Panoramic Water Views!Occupying a due north position of the Liberty Panorama Tower, a highly sought-after exclusive complex. This apartment is sure to impress with interiors offering luxury and sophistication and optimises the connection of indoor, outdoor living through floor to ceiling glass doors.
Open living areas, a wide full length terrace that adjoins every main room, separate dining area showcase the generous proportions of this apartment. Awaken to dawn over water views from both bedrooms, with many detail touches giving these large rooms real elegance and sense of calm. The fit and finish is luxurious and would suit those downsizing without compromising from a large home or wanting a sea change with all the conveniences of village living!
The kitchen has been completely redesigned with marble floor tiles, stone top benches and new custom fit-out to take advantage of expansive Broadwater and river views. Bathrooms follow the same styling cues, with marble tiling, new cabinetry and fittings for the most elegant and timeless presentation.
This apartment demands attention and will suit the most fastidious of buyers
Luxury living meets door step vibrancy in the Main Beach village!
The resort facilities at Liberty for residents include, 24-hour gated security complex, lagoon pool, outdoor heated spa, 25 metre indoor heated lap pool,spa,sauna and steam rooms, tennis court,gym, walking track, large BBQ facilities and club house.
- Residential only building-five star facilities
- Gourmet kitchen with wine fridge/Miele appliances
- Spacious open plan living/dining with ever changing water views
- Two bedrooms both with marble tiled ensuites/built-in robes
- Living/dining, kitchen and bedrooms all with access to northern terrace
- Ducted air-conditioning, separate laundry
- Premium fixtures and fittings through out the apartment
- Basement parking for two cars with storage and lift access
- Pets welcome upon prior body corporate approval
- Stroll to surf patrolled beaches,cafes,boutiques,Yacht & Surf clubs,G-Link light rail
Last updated: 03:09PM on Sep 21st 2018