House for sale
212 Broome Street,
4 3 2
COASTAL FAMILY LIFESTYLE IN A COVETED AREAAuction 11th May 2019 @ 1:30pm (unless sold prior)
Offering a premier lifestyle in a coveted location, this two-storey home is brimming with possibilities and could be your dream family sanctuary. Positioned just a stroll away from the beach with a wealth of amenities close at hand, a life of relaxation, entertainment and convenience awaits.
Lovingly maintained and well presented, this abode has been designed for comfort, boasting multiple living areas to ensure everyone has their own space and privacy.
Appointed with a bright and clean aesthetic throughout, the practical kitchen overlooks the large living area, which rests beneath a soaring pitched ceiling and provides the perfect setting for unwinding with loved ones or entertaining guests.
From a separate dining room, stairs lead up to an inviting lounge and study nook alongside the substantial master bedroom. Presenting the perfect retreat for parents, it receives radiant natural light and comes equipped with a double built-in robe and tidy en-suite.
Downstairs, a second lounge provides a dedicated space for the kids to enjoy, flowing onto a patio for alfresco dining and the sparkling in-ground pool.
Situated on a generously sized 615sqm block with a functional floorplan, this property boasts outstanding potential should you decide to renovate or rebuild in the future.
With so much at your fingertips, just imagine what your family's life could be like. Every weekend you could walk down to Cottesloe Beach to watch the sunset before taking advantage of one of the fabulous local venues along Marine Parade.
Located within its catchment area, North Cottesloe Primary School is just a walk away, whilst Perth's top private schools are within easy reach. Adding to the benefits both Grant Street Station and Allen Park, with its many sporting facilities, are also within strolling distance.
Move-in ready, don't miss this opportunity to secure your slice of coastal paradise!
• 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
• ROW Access
• Master bedroom with a double built-in robe and en-suite
• Practical kitchen with plentiful storage, bench space and breakfast bar
• Open plan living area with pitched ceiling
• Separate dining room
• Separate downstairs lounge
• Upstairs retreat with study nook
• Backyard with patio and easy-care garden
• In-ground pool
• Main bathroom
• Functional laundry
• Split system air-conditioning to living areas
• Brand-new carpets and window treatments
• Great storage
• Double carport
• Outstanding renovation or rebuild potential
• Move-in ready
• Situated on a 615sqm block
• 500m stroll to Grant Street Beach
• 1.3km walk to Cottesloe Beach
• 1.4km to North Cottesloe Primary School
• 1.9km to Scotch College
• 2.9km to Christ Church Grammar School
• 3.5km to St Hilda's School for Girls
• 750m to Allen Park with its many sporting facilities
• 1.1km to Grant Street Train Station
• Walking distance to several local cafes, restaurants and bars
Rates & Fees:
• Council Rates $2983.82
• Water Rates: $1546.91
Last updated: 04:19AM on Apr 25th 2019