House for sale
212 Kilaben Road,
Kilaben Bay, NSW
5 3 2
LUXURY LIFESTYLE, ABSOLUTE WATERFRONT ACCESS WITH EXTRAVAGANT HOME!!!!* Four great size bedrooms plus 5th Bedroom or Media Room
* Six Metre Direct Access to the lake, wide enough for boat rails
* The Master Bedroom with Large Walk in Robe and Ensuite
* Modern open plan Kitchen complete Granite Stone bench tops, Stainless Steel Dishwasher and Gas Cook top
* All bedrooms have Plantation Shutters
* Bamboo Flooring in living areas and Entrance
* Under floor Heating in the Media Room and Downstairs Living area
* Ducted Air Conditioning and Ceiling Fans throughout
* Three Large Stylish Bathrooms
* Large Modern Laundry with plenty of storage
* Remote Control Blinds in the Upstairs Living area
* Upstairs fully covered entertaining area where you take in the beautiful Panoramic Lake Views
* Sound System cabling throughout home and entertaining areas
* High speed data and video structured cabling throughout home
* Rental potential $630 to $650 p/w
* Boat Shed/Wet Store area with 1 x 3-Phase power outlet
* Double garage with internal access, extra length and height with 2 x Three phase power outlets
* Security System
* Large Level 872.6m2 Block
* 3 Tier Water System comprising 2 x Underground 5000 Litre Water tanks & Grey Water Recycling Unit. This is all automatically backed up by town water.
* Dedicated town water to Kitchen
* 2.5kms to Toronto Town Centre
* Floor Plans on request
* Flexible inspection times to suit you. Call now to arrange a suitable appointment
If quality, lifestyle and location are at the forefront of your search, then this property is for you. The Floor plan is substantial, spacious and functional over all three levels. This exquisite Tri-level home represents the ultimate waterfront living and is the perfect entertainer. There are Four or Five Large bedrooms, the 5th Bedroom is currently being used as a Media Room, 3 Large Stylish Bathrooms, ducted air conditioning throughout. A sought after position in Kilaben Bay with direct access to the lake, where you can launch the boat, Jetski or simply enjoy the lake's edge. For the keen fisherman spend your days fishing or crabbing from your own back yard or for the boaties or water sport fanatics spend your time cruising around the beautiful Lake Macquarie.
Best of all it's close to Schools, transport and Toronto Town Centre where you can enjoy the local Cafes and Restaurants. Call now to arrange an inspection time that suits you.
From all of us at Ray White Toronto, we wish you every success in your search for your home. If you would like more detail on this home or to chat about one of the many other properties we have available please call or email us today.
Last updated: 08:52PM on Nov 15th 2017