House for sale
2136 Beaufort Way,
Hope Island, QLD
7 5 3
Bridge Free Waterfront Home in Hope IslandThis is one home not to miss out on.. 2136 Beaufort Way in Hope Island is perfect for the larger type of family with its 7 spacious bedrooms, 5 stylish bathrooms and a large 3 car garage. Located in the secure gated community of Gracemere in Hope Island Resort, this waterfront home offers the utmost security and has lovely views of the canal.
Four open plan living areas and the Caesar stone kitchen are the stars of this home with plenty of room for the whole family throughout. The master chef style kitchen features 2 convection ovens, a fan forced oven, large cooktop and Miele appliances throughout.
For the family that loves to entertain, this is a perfect choice with the extensive outdoor entertaining areas and the big backyard that offers more than enough room for a pool with plans and costings available on request if you were to put in a brand new pool. Two master bedrooms reside on each level (upstairs and downstairs) both having generous sized walk in robes. The upstairs master bedroom can easily be used as a separate living quarters from the rest with its very own living area, kitchenette, private balcony and study.
- 987m2 block with approx. 550m2 of living
- Bridge free direct ocean access with a pontoon that can cater for a 35ft boat
- Stunning media room fully equipped and ready to go
- Caesar stone kitchen with Miele appliances
- Home office with plenty of storage room
- Large 5000L water tank
- Under stairs storage, Ducted air-conditioning and Ducted vacuum
- Manicured gardens and lawns
- Massive backyard with room for a pool (plans and costings available)
- Secure gated community within the Gracemere Hope Island Resort Estate
Perfectly positioned with only a 10 minute drive to Helensvale and the Coomera Train Stations and 25 minute drive to the famous Gold Coast Beaches. A 40 minute drive will take you either to the Brisbane CBD or the Gold Coast Airport. If you and the family have been looking for your next place to call home, then take some time to view and appreciate the quality features and fixtures this home has to offer.
Inspections are welcome by appointment.
Property Code: 1883
Last updated: 03:59PM on Jul 4th 2017