House for sale
2136 Beaufort Way,
Hope Island, QLD
7 5 3
Wow! Size and Location, What's Not To Like....Auction: Monday the 28th of January 2019 at RACV Royal Pines ( unless sold prior)
Located on a beautiful tree-lined street on the northern tip of the Gold Coast, this multi-generational family home sits behind secure gates in The Gracemere Estate. Its features are numerous so don't delay, this is a forthcoming auction but can be sold prior. Book your exclusive tour today or visit us through one of our open homes. It will be sold!
- 7 Bedrooms, 5 Bathrooms, 3 Garage Spaces
- Approximately 550 sqm of living on a large 987 sqm allotment ( more or less)
- Landscaped gardens and lush lawn areas, 5,000L water tank
- Pontoon caters for a 35ft boat
- Fully equipped media room with a platform for easy viewing
- Caesar stone kitchen with 2 convection ovens, fan forced oven, large cook-top and Miele appliances
- Large water tank, ducted air conditioning
- Bridge-free direct ocean access
- Ducted air conditioning, under stair storage, vacuum aid
- Luxury home office with built-in cabinetry
- Ability to add a pool if desired
About Hope Island Resort:
Located at the northern end of the Gold Coast Hope Island Resort has FIRB exempt status (foreigners can buy without the need for any approvals) and is a fully integrated master-planned residential community offering an unparalleled and unique lifestyle combining diverse residential living options with a world-class community, leisure, amenities and infrastructure.
A secure residential gated community with 24-hour active security; a recognized world-class championship golf course and golf club; marina; tennis courts; parks; easy access to eateries, medical center, pharmacy and Coles supermarket plus buggy access to Sanctuary Cove Resort village and many more facilities.
Hope Island Resort is home to a well-balanced demographic including young families, executives, empty nesters and retirees. It's not until you have called Hope Island Resort home that you can truly understand and appreciate the unique lifestyle it provides.
Only a 40-minute freeway drive to Brisbane CBD and Airport; Gold Coast (Coolangatta) Airport; 10 minutes to Helensvale and Coomera train stations and 25 minutes to the famous Gold Coast beaches.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
In preparing this information we have used our best endeavors to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own inquiries to verify the information contained herein.
Last updated: 11:19AM on Jan 20th 2019