Apartment for sale
2/136 Marine Parade,
3 2 2
Auction Onsite Sunday 5th August 2018, 11:00am
Deceased Estate Sale In Exclusive Lindor On The Coolangatta BeachfrontSet within the exclusive 'Lindor', building this entire second level, apartment is a home of timeless design and sophistication and with ocean views over Greenmount Beach, Coolangatta Beach and Surfers Paradise as well as views back over Jack Evans Boat Harbour. Opportunities to purchase apartments in Coolangatta’s most tightly held building are so rare that only two units have changed hands since 2001. This Property is a deceased estate sale and will be sold.
A North aspect fills the living spaces with natural light and the apartment is complete with two entertainers' balconies, three bedrooms, two living areas, two bathrooms plus powder room, security video intercom entry, lock up tandem car accommodation and a floor plan of 217sqm making it the perfect option for residential living.
The central kitchen is the real hub of the apartment flowing through to both living areas and the open plan dining area featuring granite wrap around island bench, Miele appliances, appliance cupboard and an abundance of storage options. This combined with two expansive sun lit covered balconies overlooking pristine Coolangatta Beach make this apartment the perfect entertainer.
- King size master suite with ocean views, sun lit balcony, ensuite with spa bath, stone top double basin, WIR, ceiling fan and crimsafe windows
- Second and third bedroom with built-ins and balconies overlooking Jack Evans Boat Harbour
- Main bathroom with stone top double basin
- Lift access direct to apartment with private foyer
- Blinds throughout
- Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning, vacuum maid and garbage chute
- Separate internal laundry
- Hallway with an abundance of storage
- Dual aspect open plan living and dining flows through to huge entertainers balcony
- Designed by Brisbane based architects Fulton Trotter Moss
- Situated on the beachfront and directly opposite Greenmount Beach, less than 100 metres to the ocean, cafes, restaurants and Coolangatta CBD
- Perfectly located for the busy family or those looking for in town living
- Walking distance to the $60 million revamped The Strand showcasing a variety of 1st class restaurants and a full line Woolworths and Aldi
- Walking distance to Tweed Mall, Twin Towns Services Club, Surf Clubs and transport
- Easy access to M1, Gold Coast International Airport, Southern Cross University and John Flynn Private Hospital
A truly unique apartment that is superbly situated for the ultimate Coolangatta lifestyle. This property is sure to impress and it must and will be sold. Contact Ben Stephens of Base Property Group on 0424 670 762 to arrange your private inspection.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold by Auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Last updated: 02:39PM on Jul 18th 2018