Rural for sale
214 Crossland Road,
4 1 4
Change your Lifestyle - Ring Now
28 Acres - A little bit of country so close to the cityIt doesn't end there.....
- Two massive sheds
- 14 powered horse stables, powered tack shed, wash down facilities and
ranyard. with bitumen access.
- Huge Dam incorporating entertainment area, toilet, slide and swimming
ponds. Great for relaxing and feeding the Barramundi
- Six separate paddocks (3 large and 3 single), full electric fencing at the flick
of a switch
- Bore water - windmill fed
- New house pad and power at dam for possible new house site
- Renovated homestead with loads of character;
- Large front entertainment deck
- Huge separate living area
- Internal laundry and toilet
- New modern bathroom
- Office with internal and external access - ideal for home business
- 4 bedrooms
- Central lounge room
- Fully air-conditioned
- Country style kitchen with walk-in pantry and gas cooking.
Lifestyle properties this close to all amenities and Cairns City are super rare. Comfortable rural country living at it's best. Wide open spaces, this property has just about everything and is located on the northern side of Gordonvale only 25 mins to Cairns City and 5 mins to Gordonvale Town centre.
This property lends itself to many possibilities; whether you need room for your business or are an entrepreneur looking for a new business venture, it's up to you.
Already set up for adjistment for up to 24 horses which pretty much runs itself alternatively if you have a green thumb, you may wish to utilise the rich fertile soil to plant fruit trees, vegetables etc. The picturesque dam has held weddings and is an ideal setting tor photos. Plenty of land for tradies, builders, truckies. So convenient, so diverse - This is a must see property.
Last updated: 06:52AM on Jan 8th 2018