House for sale
215 Woodbridge Vale,
Yallingup Siding, WA
5 3 4
SET DATE SALE
COASTAL COUNTRY CHARMAll offers presented by 5pm Saturday, 18th of May (unless sold prior).
Situated in a peaceful, private corner of desirable Yallingup Siding, this welcoming, contemporary country-style property offers the perfect retreat for those looking to rest, relax and enjoy an idyllic rural residential lifestyle.
Comprising 1.3845 hectares of fully fenced land, the property features additional small paddocks suitable for sheep or chickens, plus established gardens with mature ornamental trees and a wide variety of bountiful fruit trees serviced by reticulated bore water.
Why not invite your family and friends to join you for stress free weekends - or generate an income from the separate, self-contained studio accommodation? Currently used as an Air BnB, the self-contained
studio is air conditioned and offers one bedroom, a bathroom, kitchen, dining and living area and an outdoor area.
A selection of this fabulous property’s features include:-
• Elevated homesite overlooking stunning grounds
• Main house offers 4 bedrooms, with the master suite set in a private wing
• 2 beautifully-appointed bathrooms
• Stunning designer kitchen featuring a Falcon stove, Miele dishwasher, beautiful modern stone benchtops and plenty of storage cupboards plus a walk-in pantry
• Spacious open plan living and dining area with slow combustion wood fire for warmth in the cooler months
• Separate study
• Ducted air conditioning throughout the home
• Easy care Ecowood timber flooring
• North-facing Jarrah deck with feature bush poles and timber stairs
• Poolside deck surrounding the 4m x 2m swimming spa pool, overlooking the gardens
• Huge double garage/shed and workshop area
• Double carport with timber poles and Colorbond roof
• Fully insulated weatherboard exterior and Colorbond roof ensuring the home is cool in summer and warm in winter
• 3 Kw Solar panels (x16) with a 5Kw converter which can be upgraded
• 180,000 litre rainwater tank
• 20,000 litre bore water tank – drinkable bore water
Fruit trees, including lemon, orange, mandarin, lime, banana, pomegranate, fig, peach, apricots, mulberry, olives, apple, pear and passionfruit vine plus vegetable garden.
This property fuses the best of both coastal and country lifestyles, with Dunsborough, Busselton and Yallingup town centres a short distance away, plus stunning Geographe Bay and a wide selection of beautiful South West beaches to choose from. Of course, all the wineries, restaurants and galleries of the world-famous Margaret River region are right on your doorstep too.
Your ideal rural retreat awaits … don’t miss your chance to buy this amazing property!
Contact exclusive agent Julie Fairclough on 0407 174 258 to arrange your personal inspection today.
Last updated: 05:03PM on Apr 23rd 2019