Rural for sale
216 Ambergate Road,
3 1 0
Ambergate Busselton Estate 78 AcresFabulous serene country estate just 7 minutes south of Busselton and adjoining the Ambergate Heights subdivision on one side, and vast farmland on the other. This old agricultural dairy farm is the remaining lots from a much larger property now split down to the best more fertile 31.81 ha or 78 acres.
A private and peaceful location but close the city of Busselton and Geographe Bay and 30 minutes' drive from Margaret River. This farm currently has 6 paddocks is leased for grazing of cattle or sheep and cuts productive pasture hay crops.
There are three proposed lots are to be sold as one package: Issue of new titles will be available shortly pending final issue.
Proposed Lot 47: including the home lot of 2.0171 Ha or 4.98 acres and includes the solid brick and 3 bed 1 bath, neat and tidy solid brick home with garage, open plan kitchen living and lounge, separate sun room and office.
A solid set of cattle yards. Separate machinery Shed plus rainwater tank.
Proposed Lot 65: Grazing land adjoining Queen Elizabeth Avenue is 14.2459 Ha or 35.2 Acres is a standalone separate pasture lot with Hay shed. Plus old dairy building best described as in need of considerable renovation of removal. The big timber trees on the farm were planted long ago and are testament to the age and fertility of the soils of this old family farm.
Proposed Lot 66: Vacant Grazing land adjoining Ambergate road and Hilltop Lane is 15.5554 ha or 38.43 acres perfect for cattle sheep horses or just cutting heavy hay crops.
- Situated 8 kms from Busselton. 31.81 Ha or 78 acres currently leased to local farmer.
- The 3 bedroom homestead shed and bore is all located on the smallest lot.
- All lots 3 are zoned for general farming and sectioned off from the subdivision properties next door.
- With no current plans for further subdivision on these properties
- The seller wishes to sell the three lots as one farm.
- We are seeking interest in the farm as a whole.
- Purchasers may later sell off the three lots as separate farms if you wish.
- Purchases could build on separate lots if required
- Vacant possession is available and preferred.
- Water is from a bore which feeds the whole farm and the dam which is topped up from the bore.
- Reverse Cycle Air-conditioning. Solar panels. Solar Hot Water system.
- Farm only: Leaser currently does fire breaks fencing and fertilizer and pays annual pasture lease.
- Scheme water connected.
The homestead is a solid brick home built as a farm house facing north with front and back veranda. The functional country kitchen and open plan dining area opens up to the lounge and the office adjoins the kitchen and enclosed. The passage leads down to the 3 bedrooms and bathroom and separate laundry and separate sleepout storage room. Connected to battled gas hotplates, scheme water and reticulated gardens and rainwater tank.
Water supply to the farm is all from the home lot and fed from the dam and bore surface pump system with precise feed valves and piping controlled from the homestead. The Scheme water backup also can feed to the farm if required.
The whole farm is attractive neat and well maintained with a very attractive old style conservative feel to it all and close to the Margaret River wineries and restaurants and the Busselton Jetty.
The price is structured to make it attractive to purchases looking for a lifestyle farm close to town with ample options for multiple dwellings, enterprises or resale of separate lots.
More information is available on titles, restrictions and covenants if required.
Last updated: 06:23PM on Oct 18th 2018