2/16 Cranbrook Road,
Bellevue Hill, NSW
Large Character Apartment With Parking Close to Harbour ForeshoreSpacious rooms, high ceilings and elegant period details define this classic apartment in a boutique Art Deco building of 6 with dual access to both Cranbrook and Beresford Roads. In an exclusive elevated setting, the building stands on a large parcel of land with a wide frontage on Cranbrook Road, and level rear lane access (from Beresford Road) to a parking area at the rear of the property.
A peaceful and private haven, the apartment features an entry hall, big living area, sunroom/dining zone, modern granite kitchen, main king-size bedroom (with built-ins), 2 more double bedrooms (one with built-ins), travertine bathroom, powder room and internal laundry facilities. Also on title is a car space (partly covered) with adjacent lock-up storeroom.
At the rear of the building is a sunny paved alfresco entertaining area for the use of residents. This prestigious location is a short stroll (via the property's rear entrance) to Rose Bay promenade, buses, Rose Bay ferry wharf, Plumer Road shopping village, Regatta restaurant and harbourside Tide Cafe.
- Spacious living area with high patterned ceiling
- Sunroom/dining zone with north-east aspect
- Granite kitchen with internal laundry facilities
- Smeg and Ilve appliances including dishwasher
- Main king-size bedroom with built-in wardrobe
- 2 more double bedrooms, one with built-ins
- Travertine tiled bathroom & powder room
- Entrance foyer with original timber plate rails
- High ornate ceilings, floorboards, wide windows
- Car space (partly covered) & adjacent storeroom
- Sunny alfresco entertaining area for use of residents