House for sale
216 Welches Road,
1 1 0
206 Acres – Tamborine Creek Farm - Luxury Acreage in the Gold Coast HinterlandPhone Enquiry ID: 75914
This premium 206-acre property presents a unique opportunity. Build your dream home in the hills of Wongawallan, enjoy a cottage-style weekend retreat, rental and livestock income or subdivide - the opportunities are endless.
Located in the prestigious Wongawallan Valley, this acreage has 1500 metres of creek access, flat and elevated sites providing spectacular panoramic views all the way to the Pacific Ocean and Gold Coast skyline. It has fertile soil, birds, wallabies, wildlife, rainforest, walking trails and serenity right at your doorstep. The property is currently producing income via livestock and a luxury country cottage.
The picturesque Wongawallan Valley is something to behold, and this property has the added bonus of being located at the end of the prestigious Yallanbee Estate. Just a short half an hour drive to the beautiful Gold Coast beaches, and an even shorter trip to the shopping, arts and crafts, culinary delights, markets, gardens, schools and all the amenities of beautiful Tamborine Mountain. It is also a short drive to the major Gold Coast tourist attractions and all the other amenities that the northern hinterland has to offer, and is within easy distance to both the Brisbane and Coolangatta airports.
Improvements on the property include a luxury fully off-grid cottage, and infrastructure for livestock including a round yard, dams, sheds and boundary fencing.
- Healthy red soil that will grow almost everything
- Established livestock infrastructure (currently carrying approx 20 head)
- Established luxury country cottage retreat (fully off-grid, currently generating rental income)
- Tamborine Creek runs through the property
- Spectacular panoramic views of the Wongawallan Valley, Pacific Ocean and Gold Coast skyline
- Walking, mountain bike and tractor tracks all across the property
- Complete privacy
- 10 minutes to Oxenford; 15 minutes to Tamborine Mountain; and 30 minutes to Gold Coast beaches.
If you crave peace and quiet, have an imagination for endless opportunity then this unique property is for you.
The property has also previously had subdivision approval, which has now lapsed but could be activated again by a savvy investor or property developer.
Don't miss this opportunity.
Phone Enquiry ID: 75914
Last updated: 01:59PM on May 16th 2019