217/11 Pirrama Road,
Sold-An ultra exclusive dress circle offeringOccupying a prized position in 'The Promontory', one of Pyrmont's most exclusive harbourside offerings, this exceptional residence has undergone a contemporary transformation. Flooded with the streaming light of a northern aspect, views stretch across the harbour waters to the majestic arch of the Bridge.
- Impeccably finished with a superior attention to detail
- Intuitively crafted for seamless indoor/outdoor living
- Expansive open lounge, large covered balcony
- Formal and informal dining areas with a harbour backdrop
- Generous double bedrooms, master with marble ensuite
- Bespoke kitchen, Integrated fridge/freezer, Miele appliances
- Polished timber floors, air conditioning, full laundry
- Indoor pool, gym, sauna, spa, excellent internal storage
- Lock up garage for 2 cars, storage cage and visitor parking
A private haven of light, space and convenience, it is merely footsteps to landscaped parklands, award-winning restaurants, entertainment venues and cafe culture, as well as a short walk to regular transport and the centre of the city.
Water Rates: $178 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $288 p/q approx.
Strata Levies: $3033 p/q approx.