Apartment for sale
217/50 Macquarie Street,
3 2 2
Setting a New Standard of Living217/50 Macquarie Street is enormous and exceptionally versatile. Distinctive is this beautiful second floor residence that incorporates open plan living spaces, original hardwood floors, high ceilings, exposed architectural roofline and wooden roof trusses with the insertion of modern sleek lines of contemporary design in Saratoga.
As you enter this stunning apartment you capture the sophisticated touches that enhance the historical features over 214sqm of floor space. Consisting of 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms the open plan design has a gorgeous custom built designer kitchen equipped with all of the latest European appliances.
The luxurious master bedroom retreat has an absolutely stunning open plan ensuite with glass sliding doors to separate the two areas, renovated to suit everyone's taste!
At the rear of the apartment you are faced with the beautiful sand blasted brick wall lined with the original white sash windows that overlook the beautifully presented Macquarie Street. Light spills in through the three large windows and floods into every corner of the apartment.
• King master retreat with huge designer ensuite
• 2 Double bedrooms with build in robes
• 2 Secure underground car parks + storage
• Abundance of natural light floods through original sash windows
• 214 sqm of internal space
• Air-conditioned throughout
• Custom built designer kitchen with long stone bench top and European appliances
• Large open plan living all on one level
• Multiple living areas
• High ceilings, original exposed timber beams, wooden roof trusses
• Original well-maintained timber floors
• Custom lighting throughout
• Building facilities pool, sauna, gym and lift
Teneriffe is the former historical docklands area of Brisbane, and now is a vibrant inner city village with cafes, bars, restaurants, river boardwalks, New Farm Park, fortnightly farmer's markets at the powerhouse, Gasworks shopping precinct, Airport link connection and public transportation to CBD via bus, city cat or city glider.
Apartments like this don't come along often and when they do they never last long! Contact Simon directly today to organise a viewing.
Last updated: 02:43PM on Sep 5th 2017