2/19 Hotham Street,
Mont Albert, VIC
Secluded hideaway in a prestigious pocketTreat yourself to a life of sun-filled, low-maintenance living and impressive convenience from this contemporary 4 bedroom town residence. Resting at the whisper-quiet rear of just 2 homes, yet only metres from Box Hill TAFE, Mont Albert train station, the 109 tram and Kingsley Gardens, with a number of cafes and restaurants close by revel in this ideal lifestyle.
Admire the gleaming stone-topped kitchen fitted with Bosch and Fisher & Paykel appliances from the expanse of the dining/family room with neighbouring north-facing paved alfresco. Along with a ground floor main bedroom with walk-in robe and floor-to-ceiling tiled ensuite, discover the spacious upstairs retreat and sleek central bathroom.
Zoned for sought-after Koonung Secondary College and nearby Mont Albert Primary School, it's an easy trip to Box Hill Central, outstanding private schools and the city.
* Contemporary 4 bedroom town residence in a tree-lined street
* At the quiet rear of only 2
* Expansive dining/family room and stone kitchen
* Ground floor main bedroom with WIR and premium ensuite
* Gas ducted heating, ducted vacuum and evaporative cooling
* Double auto garage
* Zoned for Koonung SC and Mont Albert Primary
* Walk to TAFE, parks, train and the 109 tram to the city
Terms 10% deposit, balance 30/60 days