House for sale
219 Reynolds Road,
4 3 8
Offers Over $1,800,000
"Shiloh” – Escape to the high country“Shiloh” – Escape to the high country
(** PLEASE WATCH THE VIDEO **)
Have you been considering and or planning the next chapter in your family’s life?
If so, then please consider this stunning 104 acre parcel of undulating pastoral land that awaits the next
owners within this most beautiful part of rural Australia.
Conveniently located just 10 minutes from the
established country township of Mansfield and an accessible 2.5 hour drive from Melbourne, the capital
city within the state of Victoria
A traditional Australiana ranch style homestead takes pride of place set back on an elevation overlooking
the picturesque valleys towards the Victorian snowfields and hinterlands. Architecturally inspired and
structurally over engineered, this 4 bedroom/3 bath family home of approximately 60 squares offers 3
distinct living zones and (plus an al fresco dining deck to take in the glorious mornings and evening sunsets)
is centrally located among the nearby outbuildings, sheds and an American style barn that could easily be
utilised as Manager’s residence &/or an income producing Country style Bed & Breakfast.
The country hamlet of Bridge Creek lies approximately fifteen km's north east of Mansfield and location wise
is also within very easy reach of the Victorian Snowfield resort of Mt Buller and recreational lake
Eildon precinct , both districts are a beacon of attraction to tourists all year round with water sports and hiking !
Additionally there are vineyards and wineries aplenty and a fantastic pub and restaurant culture in nearby
Mansfield and surrounding districts.
The main homestead residence is approximately 10 years of age and incorporates well-proportioned
accommodations includes a spacious master with adjacent bathroom and walk in robe. The front of the
house is south facing and takes in the long driveway approach that is set back from the local access road.
A circular drive way and plentiful parking welcome visiting guests and family alike.
An outdoor alfresco/entertaining dining area sits on the eastern side of the home and is a
perfect retreat for
those balmy nights and taking in the very scenic and protected vistas to the valleys and beyond.
Home features include;
* Four bedrooms (master en-suite), a family bathroom and three distinct living zones
* Centralised living and dining area with soaring cathedral ceilings
* Downstairs Entertainment/cinema room with plumbed bar
* Spacious kitchen with integrated appliances (gas cooking)
* Home office and additional children's study/spare bedroom
* Hydronic heating throughout the home
* Air conditioning and solar water, 6.5 KW
* extensive wrap around decking
*HUGE basement storage under main dwelling – ideal temperature for cellar
Property features include;
* Extensive outbuildings including a machinery shed, storage barns, large storage shed, garaging and stores
* Managers residence or potential B&B/Farm stay cottage
* Securely gated entrance and perimeter fencing
* Creek running of the east side of property
* Fenced paddocks for private or agistment use
* Livestock loading/holding yards
* 2 gravity feed dams & an artesian bore (750 l/m)
Contact Paul Duff for further information. Private property tours strictly by invitation only
Last updated: 08:35AM on Apr 23rd 2016