House for sale
21A Gordon Street,
Byron Bay, NSW
2 2 1
$1.595m to $1.695m
A Prime Opportunity To Acquire One Of Byron Bay's Most Luxurious Properties!Located in the heart of Byron's buzzing town centre, 'The Villas Of Byron' is only a short stroll to iconic beaches and surf breaks, restaurants, shops, markets and nightlife.
This stunning, freestanding duplex home is an exclusive, private compound, which is quite unassuming from the street. You will immediately revel in the tranquil tropical surrounds and seamless indoor/outdoor connection.
Meticulously designed and craftsman built to the highest standard in building, fixtures and finishes you will find. This award-winning property offers a premium level of luxury, quality, privacy and security.
- Spacious 2 bedrooms designed to provide private guest accommodation
- Luxurious ensuite and bathroom with custom cabinetry, marble tiles plus outdoor bathroom
- Open plan living with heated floors and opening to the north facing courtyards
- Heated pool and spa surrounded by private deck and courtyard
- Galley style kitchen with stone benches and quality appliances
- Offered fully furnished as inspected
- 2.6kw solar panels
- Sonos sound system throughout
- Solid core filled block construction and solid teak timber features
- Multiple award-winning accommodation from Trip Advisor and Booking.com
'Villas Of Byron' is currently holiday let with excellent management, high occupancy and boasts an impressive rental income. The lucky buyer will have the ability to live in the villa permanently or continue to holiday let with the current management structure.
With far too many features to mention here, you really must inspect to truly appreciate the quality and location on offer here.
Council Rates: $3774.45 per year
Last updated: 03:11PM on Jun 5th 2019