Apartment for sale
21A/171 Gloucester Street,
3 3 2
Stamford Residences | North Facing Water & Icon Views | Perfect & PrivateA spectacular property with grand proportions and world class Harbour views, this North facing sky home spans some 194m2, located in the one of The Rocks finest prestige buildings.
Positioned on the favoured Northern corner high up on level 21 of the esteemed Stamford Residences, an open plan flow-through design creates multiple views of the Harbour Bridge, Opera House and Sydney Harbour.
This owner has only lived in the apartment as holiday apartment for in total 20 days over the last 6 years since purchase from the developer.
Offered for sale with full Coco Republic furniture suite which has been barely used.
• Expansive living and dining spaces which are linked seamlessly for perfect function and flow.
• The sophisticated kitchen features quality timber joinery, storage in abundance, European appliances and flows onto dining space.
• The master suite is complete with a lavish ensuite, and enjoys Water views of Sydney harbour.
• The remaining two bedroom suites all enjoy uninterrupted expansive harbour views along with fantastic loggia spaces.
• With a combination of marble, glass, granite and timbers, the sense of light is heightened by the clever use of materials and attention to detail in design and function.
• Reserve cycle air conditioning.
• Video intercom and integrated CBUS system.
• Pet friendly building.
• Secure parking for two cars (presently 1 car with lock-up storage)
Stamford Residences is one of The Rocks most exclusive buildings, positioned in the favoured Rocks village enclave. The contemporary interiors are inspired and created by renowned designers Kann Finch. 5 star facilities include pool, gymnasium, , meeting room and 24 hour concierge service.
Enjoy a relaxing lifestyle within a short stroll from Circular Quay and Rocks precinct, Walsh Bay, King Street Wharf and the emerging Millers Point area. With the Billions of dollars in infrastructure and development at your door step, the future infrastructure and immediate lifestyle benefits this will bring to The Rocks is unprecedented.
Quarterly Outgoings (approx);
Water: $170.00 pq
Council: $181.00 pq
Strata: $5,250.00 pq
Comparable sales in last 12 months:
* 1305/168 Kent Street 3/2/2 - $4,050,000
* 1405/168 Kent Street 3/2/2 - $5,150,000
* 26A/161 Kent Street 3/2/2 - $6,425,000
* 21/155 Kent Street 3/2/2 - $5,650,000
P: 8969 3300
To arrange an inspection please contact:
* Tim Breckell 0411 73 11 33
* Travis Reeve 0414 347 713
Last updated: 11:48AM on Feb 13th 2019