House for sale
22 Apperly Close,
4 3 2
BREATHTAKING GOLF COURSE VIEWS TENNIS ANYONE?Auction Location: On Site.
Enviably located in a coveted and highly prestigious location and surrounded by the rolling greens of the 15th and 16th holes of the Murrumbidgee Country Club, is this enormous home with 219.4 m2 of living space.
Positioned at the end of the cul-de-sac on a generous 1449 m2 parcel of land and featuring a highly flexible floorplan, this home has so much to offer. With 4 oversized bedrooms, 3 with built ins, master with walk in, 2 bathrooms, 1 powder room and segregated split level living spaces this home is one not to be missed.
Offering large formal lounge, seperate dining room and a sun filled family room which overlooks the tennis court and golf course adjacent to the kitchen. In addition to this wonderful living space this home also has a media/study with separate external access which could be used for a home-based business.
Not only is this home in one of the most sought-after locations with uninterrupted 180 degree views over the luscious golf course but the home has a full sized tennis court ideal for those summer games with the family. The lucky new owners of this home have an opportunity to add their own touches and create a dream lifestyle.
Car accommodation is in the form of a double garage with internal access and automatic doors.
Please donï¿½t miss this rare opportunity to acquire a large family home with tennis court in the dress circle address of Apperly Close.
- Peaceful cul-de-sac location with breathtaking golf course outlook
- North facing family and dining room
- Flexible floorplan with formal and informal living areas
- Full sized tennis court
- Generously proportioned open plan kitchen
- Three double bedrooms all with BIRs
- Over size master suite with WIR, and ensuite
- Powder room
- Covered outdoor entertaining terrace with breathtaking views
- Ducted gas heating & evaporative cooling
- Large double garage with remote doors offers plenty of storage space, plus off street parking for several cars/boat/trailer, plus double gate access to golf course
- Close access to hiking trails and Urani Hills
Land: 1449 m2
Gross Living: 219.4 m2
Garage: 51 m2
Rates: $3,771 pa
Land Tax: (if rented out) $6,041 pa
Last updated: 01:38AM on Oct 8th 2018