22 Bonney Street,
Sans Souci, NSW
Family Haven In A Prime Waterside LocationOfficial Website: www.22BonneyStreet.com
Providing a spacious and private family environment with excellent size, light and a solid comfortable design, this well appointed home offers a great lifestyle property that is within less than 200m to the waterfront. It merges a large two level layout and a choice of alfresco areas to make an entertainer’s retreat perfect for relaxed in/outdoor living.
A generous lower level features a selection of living spaces with a formal lounge room, multipurpose area and a bright open casual space that leads outside. A spacious open kitchen is well equipped with breakfast bar seating and good-quality gas appliances, plus there are good sized upstairs bedrooms including a main with walk-in robe plus ensuite, and a separate casual living area.
It’s the outdoors that will truly appeal to buyers with a large sheltered dining patio that flows off the living area. This overlooks a landscaped rear garden plus a secure double garage at the back.
- Generous formal lounge and multipurpose room
- Expansive open living area that flows to the outdoors
- Sheltered dining patio, BBQ area and private garden
- Upstairs bedrooms plus a separate casual living area
- Master suite with its own ensuite and walk-in robe
- Entertainers’ kitchen with spacious breakfast bar seating
- Side driveway access to a double garage at the rear
- Plenty of scope to update, modernise and add value
This spacious home provides a great family haven and is very quietly positioned footsteps to the Bonney Street Wharf, with transport, schools and a choice of shopping options all within close proximity.
For further details, contact Heidi Baines on 0447 487 334 or 8097 2428. Raine & Horne Sans Souci.
Whether you are buying, selling or leasing a property in Sans Souci, contact the Raine & Horne Sans Souci team on 9583 1616. Servicing the St.George Peninsula