22 Brett Place,
West Pennant Hills, NSW
SOLD!! Contact Jennifer Carr on ph 0414 973 115 for more details.ENTERTAINER'S PARADISE IN THE HEART OF WEST PENNANT HILL
Standing tall at the top of a prestigious cul-de-sac framed by lush manicured gardens sits this grand residence commanding your attention.. Making a luxe statement, the exquisite outdoors will surpass your expectations. Offering a sanctuary style pool and spa with tranquil water feature, surrounded by tropical landscaped gardens, this is the perfect entertaining haven. While enjoying a north to rear facing aspect, this impressive family home boasts multiple living areas and presents as new. A master built showpiece, it's minutes walk to M2 city buses & within the catchment for West Pennant Hills Public School. Here is a rare slice of modern perfection in a well-established enclave; an opportunity not to be missed!
- Welcoming foyer upon entry leads to impressive formal lounge and dining perfect for sophisticated entertaining.
- The huge kitchen is central to all social and dining activity, and opens out to the splendid vergola covered alfresco living area. Features include expansive granite bench tops and quality BOSCH & Westinghouse stainless steel appliances. Opened up and combined, this area is vastly accommodating.
- 4 bedrooms & 5th bedroom / office upstairs, main 3-way bathroom, and an oversized storage loft/attic space adds to the functional floor plan. Master suite features large walk in wardrobe and dual ensuite, while one other bedroom is particularly suited as a teenage retreat - with an additional extension perfect for quiet contemplation, reading, or playing musical instruments of any kind with minimal disturbance to the rest of the home.
- An entertainer's paradise - all year round. A fully controlled and automated heated pool with spa and stunning water feature is enveloped by manicured rolling lawns and overlooked by a paved, automated vergola covered alfresco living area. A second outdoor entertaining zone opens from a spacious rumpus.
- New paint throughout, plantation shutters, ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning, alarm security system.
Enjoy the luxury of walking just minutes to the nearest M2 city bus stop, and a short drive to reach Pennant Hills and Beecroft station. With the Cumberland State Forest just around the corner, and Castle Towers Shopping Precinct also close by, the home enjoys proximity to everything you will ever need, whilst simultaneously providing the privacy and seclusion that is so desired by every family. With the upcoming North West Rail Link on it's way, an investment in West Pennant Hills is unquestionably a smart move!
Disclaimer: This advertisement is a guide only. Whilst all information has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable, we do not guarantee the accuracy of this information, nor do we accept responsibility for any action taken by intending purchasers in reliance on this information. No warranty can be given either by the vendors or their agents.