House for sale
22 Cadman Crescent,
Castle Hill, NSW
5 5 3
Expressions of Interest
Live The Dream! Luxury With ConvenienceStanding proud on the high-side of a leafy and quiet cul-de-sac stands this immaculately presented family home with development potential. This home combines a lifestyle of luxury and convenience with many local epicentres just minutes away including the upcoming Showground Station set to open early next year being just an 8 minute walk away. Showcasing a rare 1082m2 block and zoned R3 Medium Density Residential this property has potential for multiple avenues of future development.(STCA)
Light-filled interiors exude an airy warmth whilst the unique layout ensures a sense of space for the growing family. Contemporary elegance is captured in every room, with updated interiors showcasing a harmonious balance between formal and casual living with an emphasis on outdoor entertainment. This unique and versatile floor plan incorporates a separate entrance to a multi-functional room that is perfect for in-laws accommodation,a teenage retreat, a self-contained flat for rental income, a music room, a man-cave, a craft hobby room, a games room or private home office space.
- Located in the sought after school catchment areas of Castle Hill High School, Samuel Gilbert Public School and Gilroy College.
- Contemporary kitchen featuring bespoke finishes, stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances including an induction cooktop, an Ilve built in oven and a large walk-in pantry.
- Stunning over-sized glass sunroom that leads out to a large and private patio and land-scaped gardens filled with beautifully established trees including citrus.
-A generously proportioned master bedroom which incorporates a private parent's retreat overlooking the garden with the en-suite bathroom featuring a corner spa bath. Additionally,the main bedroom has a walk-in wardrobe and a custom built in wardrobe with timber frames and sliding doors.
- A second bedroom also features an ensuite bathroom with all bedrooms featuring custom built in wardrobes.
- Triple car garage with remote controlled doors features built-in work benches,multiple power points with separate access to under-house storage, perfect for the home handy-man or tradie.
- Ample storage solutions throughout the home including a walk-in linen cupboard and a large separate storeroom.
- Side-access with plentiful room for a boat or trailer.
- Ducted air-conditioning with two zones upstairs, one downstairs and multi-zoned alarm system. Separate split-system A/C also features in the master bedroom/parents retreat.
- High-quality and Australian made solar panels connected to the grid.
- Separate laundry with generous storage adjacent to the kitchen.
- Ducted vacuum throughout the house and electric blinds on sliding doors.
- Large water-tank with electric pump.
Last updated: 05:38PM on Sep 18th 2018