House for sale
22 Cadman Crescent,
Castle Hill, NSW
5 5 3
Guide - $1,875,000
Live The Dream! Luxury With ConvenienceStanding proud on the high-side of a leafy and quiet cul-de-sac stands this immaculately presented family home with development potential. This home combines a lifestyle of luxury and convenience with many local epicentres just minutes away including the upcoming Showground Station set to open early next year being just an 8 minute walk away. Showcasing a rare 1082m2 block and zoned R3 Medium Density Residential this property has potential for multiple avenues of future development.(STCA)
Light-filled interiors exude an airy warmth whilst the unique layout ensures a sense of space for the growing family. Contemporary elegance is captured in every room, with updated interiors showcasing a harmonious balance between formal and casual living with an emphasis on outdoor entertainment. This unique and versatile floor plan incorporates a separate entrance to a multi-functional room that is perfect for in-laws accommodation,a teenage retreat, a self-contained flat for rental income, a music room, a man-cave, a craft hobby room, a games room or private home office space.
- Located in the sought after school catchment areas of Castle Hill High School, Samuel Gilbert Public School and Gilroy College.
- Contemporary kitchen featuring bespoke finishes, stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances including an induction cooktop, an Ilve built in oven and a large walk-in pantry.
- Stunning over-sized glass sunroom that leads out to a large and private patio and land-scaped gardens filled with beautifully established trees including citrus.
-A generously proportioned master bedroom which incorporates a private parent's retreat overlooking the garden with the en-suite bathroom featuring a corner spa bath. Additionally,the main bedroom has a walk-in wardrobe and a custom built in wardrobe with timber frames and sliding doors.
- A second bedroom also features an ensuite bathroom with all bedrooms featuring custom built in wardrobes.
- Triple car garage with remote controlled doors features built-in work benches,multiple power points with separate access to under-house storage, perfect for the home handy-man or tradie.
- Ample storage solutions throughout the home including a walk-in linen cupboard and a large separate storeroom.
- Side-access with plentiful room for a boat or trailer.
- Ducted air-conditioning with two zones upstairs, one downstairs and multi-zoned alarm system. Separate split-system A/C also features in the master bedroom/parents retreat.
- High-quality and Australian made solar panels connected to the grid.
- Separate laundry with generous storage adjacent to the kitchen.
- Ducted vacuum throughout the house and electric blinds on sliding doors.
- Large water-tank with electric pump.
Would you like to come and have a look at this beautiful property before Saturday? All of our properties are available for inspection by appointment weekdays from 7am. Please call Leanne Nehme on 0414 977 907 for further details.
Last updated: 05:22PM on Nov 19th 2018