House for sale
22 Elbert Court,
Tamborine Mountain, QLD
5 3 4
Builder's Own Stunning Queenslander - Panoramic ViewsThis modern Queenslander sitting high on 3,015m2 is being offered for the first time and will certainly impress even the most fastidious buyer. Light and airy, this immaculate home is the pride and joy of the owner/builder and offers an open plan living/dining area, with high ceilings, ceiling fans and a combustion wood-heater for your comfort, plus separate granny-flat accommodation.
Designed to capture the panoramic views, the sliding doors lead out to fully covered verandas and an entertainment deck where you will enjoy the most spectacular views available on the Mountain.
The 'Farmers' custom-made kitchen, complete with butler's pantry, gas cooktop, range hood, electric oven and dishwasher, is an absolute dream to work in.
Comprising four bedrooms, including the huge master featuring a walk in robe, ensuite and parents retreat, the three remaining bedrooms all have built in robes. The family bathroom offers a separate toilet, bath plus large shower.
There is a double lock up auto garage with internal access, workshop, plenty of storage area and a freestanding, self-contained granny-flat - ideal if you are working from home.
• Open plan living and dining area
• Four bedrooms - master with parents retreat
• Ensuite and family bathroom with bath tub
• "Farmers" custom-made kitchen with butler's pantry
• Fully covered verandas plus large deck - fully enclosable by café blinds
• High ceilings; ceiling fans; combustion wood-fire; bamboo flooring
• Solar power 1.5Kw; 45,000 litre water tank
• Double lock up garage with internal access
• Separate freestanding granny flat and double carport
Enjoy tranquility, privacy and the relaxed lifestyle that Tamborine Mountain has to offer, all only 30 minutes to the M1 Motorway and an easy drive to Brisbane or the Gold Coast for lifestyle options.
Inspection by appointment only, please contact agent to arrange a suitable time for your private viewing. You are guaranteed to be impressed!
Last updated: 02:00PM on Oct 29th 2018