22 Fitzroy Street,
Picture-perfect QueenslanderIn the beautiful Kalinga precinct, admired for its tightly-held properties passed down through generations of the same families, is this timeless Queenslander.
Traditional 1920's period features have been enhanced by modern renovations to create a sprawling family home in the popular Eagle Junction State School catchment with easy access to some of Brisbane's top private schools.
This substantial 810sqm property is on a quiet no-through road in a little-known pocket of Clayfield, only metres from heritage-listed Kalinga Park and 8kms to the CBD.
White picket fencing and mature gardens frame a gorgeous wide veranda, which makes for a beautiful and welcoming entrance.
Impeccable standards in both design and style are consistent across the double-storey interior which offers the space and floorplan for a family wanting room to grow and play.
A large open-plan living, dining and kitchen upper level zone extends to an enormous rear deck overlooking the resort-style 12m swimming pool, firepit and large, usable lawn.
It is a flawless layout offering any number of areas for entertaining a stream of visitors on warm summer days.
Chat to friends sharing a drink at the servery while you prepare meals in the well-equipped kitchen with its stone benchtops, induction cooktop, dual ovens, integrated dishwasher and walk-in pantry.
Business matters can be attended to in the private study, while nearby is a master bedroom with deck access, an ensuite and walk-in wardrobe.
Three of the five bedrooms are on the lower level where there's also a second living area, ideal as a teenager's retreat or kids' rumpus room, which opens out via bifold doors to the second entertaining deck.
An impressive contemporary five bedroom Queenslander with a swimming pool, lawn and multiple entertaining areas on a great parcel of land in a high demand pocket; few properties surpass 22 Fitzroy Street.
Kedron Brook Bikeway is almost on the doorstep, while it's an easy walk to Eagle Junction and Toombul stations, as well as Coles and Let Minnow Caf.
- 810sqm property, tightly held no-through street, Kalinga precinct address
- Renovated double-storey Queenslander, 12m swimming pool, mature gardens, private leafy outlook
- Multiple entertaining areas inc two large decks, huge lower level storage
- Open-plan living, dining and kitchen, second living area downstairs, study
- Stone benchtops, 90cm induction cooktop, dual ovens, walk-in pantry, integrated dishwasher, servery
- Master bedroom with ensuite, walk-in wardrobe and deck access
- Two family bathrooms split across levels, laundry with outdoor access
- Timber floor, reverse cycle a/c, 3m-high ceilings, VJ walls, French doors
- Secure garaging, wide front veranda, landscaped fully-fenced gardens
- Eagle Junction SS catchment, 8kms to CBD, walk to train and Kedron Brook
For more information on this property, please call Tyson Clarke on 0407 034 803. You don't want to miss out on this property! Inspect this weekend.