House for sale
22 Glenelg Avenue,
Wembley Downs, WA
4 2 2
All offers by 6pm 31 Oct 2018
Breathtaking sunsets yours foreverAll offers presented 6.00pm Wednesday 31 October 2018
(Unless sold prior)
This hill-top residence offers ocean views from both levels.
Enjoy breathtaking sunsets from the formal entertaining rooms downstairs or from the master bedroom and balcony upstairs. The choice is yours!
This is a wonderful family home, situated in a highly sought after pocket of Wembley Downs. The home's layout offers great separation, multiple living options, indoor and outdoor entertaining and ocean views from many rooms.
Situated one street back from Hale School, one of Perth's most prestigious boys' schools, with no major roads to cross, enjoy the freedom of no more school drop-offs or worries about early morning training!
- Formal entertaining rooms (lounge and dining) overlooking the front lawn, screened from the street by established hedges
- Spacious, light kitchen-dining-living area with double height, north-facing windows and a great outdoor aspect. The ideal centre for a family home
- Well-designed kitchen with extensive granite bench tops, plenty of storage, quality appliances, including Bosch 5 burner gas cooktop, a double oven and dishwasher. Eat and entertain in your kitchen with the large breakfast bar ideal for snacks
- Large family room, complete with gas fireplace, also has a northern aspect and overlooks the back yard and alfresco area
-The master suite contains a parent's retreat, direct balcony access, spacious master with oceans views, BIR and ensuite
- Large separate study, ideal for those who work from home
- Three good sized additional bedrooms, all with BIRs, with a shared bathroom and separate toilet
- Upstairs landing area which offers multiple living options. Currently used as an open plan study area, this could also serve as a separate living zone/play area depending on your family's stage of life
- Reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning with two reverse cycle split systems (master and meals area)
- Fully reticulated
- Private, safe and secure with security system and security screens to all doors and windows
- Low maintenance with established gardens
This large, light, bright home is perfect for family enjoyment, with plenty of room for easy entertaining and low maintenance living.
Last updated: 05:19PM on Oct 17th 2018