House for sale
22 Hamilton Street,
4 3 2
Handsome family home in sought after locationAuction Location: On Site.
A wonderful chance to secure a much-loved family home in a quiet tree lined street in the heart of Erindale. Built around 1940 and further extended, the home provides generous accommodation for the growing tribe, including up to four bedrooms, three and a half bathrooms and pool.
With a handsome brick frontage, a wide front patio overlooks a delightful established garden with meandering herringbone paths. Charming original features remain, including diamond paned leadlight windows, Jarrah floorboards and decorative ceilings.
Adjacent to the central entrance hall sits a formal lounge with instant gas fire and access to the kitchen. The large master bedroom boasts separate dressing room and ensuite with spa bath. A second bedroom opens to a lovely north facing sunroom retreat, whilst a further generous bedroom includes an ensuite bathroom and ample room to sit. A fourth bedroom or study opens to the front patio.
Large open plan living includes central casual meals, and kitchen with breakfast bar, Miele appliances and Bosch dishwasher. French doors extend the indoors out to extensive undercover poolside entertaining. A third bathroom and large laundry have handy outdoor access and a private courtyard provides further intimate alfresco space.
The glass fenced saltwater pool is edged by lawn and garden beds packed with fruit and citrus trees, herbs, and gum studded views beyond. A pool equipment room, garden shed and storage room are cleverly disguised.
Further features include security system, automated irrigation, solar panels, two 5,000 litre rainwater tanks, Foxtel, attic ladder, ducted air-conditioning, and remote undercover parking for two cars.
Situated in a highly desirable and convenient eastern suburbs position, this home is minutes from Hazelwood Park, Erindale shops, Burnside shopping centre, foothills walks, the Feathers Hotel, close to leading private schools, and zoned for Burnside Primary and Norwood Morialta High School.
• Quiet tree lined street
• Built c.1940 includes period details
• Four bedrooms, or three plus study
• Master with ensuite and dressing room
• 3.5 bathrooms
• Formal lounge
• Open plan living
• Puratap, Miele oven, range-hood, gas and electric cook-tops, Bosch dishwasher
• Glass fenced, saltwater pool plumbed for heating
• Large undercover poolside entertaining
• Intimate dining courtyard
• Remote roller door parking for 2 cars
• 2 x 5,000 litre rainwater tanks
• Ducted air-conditioning
• Fully automated irrigation
• Instant gas fire
• Solar Panels
• Extensive built in robes, cabinetry and storage
• Close to St Peters Girls, Loreto College, Seymour College, Pembroke, Marryatville High
• Zoned for Burnside Primary and Norwood Morialta High School
• Minutes from Erindale shops, Burnside Village, Feathers bars and restaurants
Last updated: 03:44PM on Oct 14th 2019