22 Illawarra Avenue,
Beautifully Renovated Californian Bungalow in Quiet StreetWith its appealing street presence and beautifully updated interiors, this character Californian bungalow will immediately grab your attention. Ornate ceilings, fretwork, picture and plate rails exemplify a true respect to this home's heritage whilst a contemporary new kitchen and bathroom offer all necessities required for today's busy family. Its floorplan reveals a generous bedroom resting either side of the hallway preceding a warm and inviting open plan living and kitchen domain, third bedroom, full bathroom and European laundry.
A front verandah offers a sweet spot for morning coffee while at the rear terraced gardens provide plenty of room for children and pets to play. Superbly located between the thriving hubs of Cardiff and Glendale with shopping centres, excellent schools, and pristine Lake Macquarie minutes away, this inviting home delivers a comfortable lifestyle in an ultra-convenient location.
- Beautifully updated traditional style home on 531sqm parcel
- Air-conditioned master bedroom with wardrobe and ceiling fan
- New kitchen appointed with electric cooking appliances and dishwasher
- Smartly updated bathroom with shower over bath; Euro laundry
- Single garage underneath the home; Front verandah for entertaining or retreat
- 600m from Cardiff North Public School and moments from shopping and transport at Cardiff or Glendale
- A brilliant opportunity for young or established families and astute investors.
- Ten minutes drive to beautiful Lake Macquarie and the John Hunter Hospital