House for sale
22 Joan Street,
Burleigh Waters, QLD
4 3 2
Interest Over $1,099,000
MASTERHOME WITH NORTH-EASTERN ASPECT; SIMPLY STROLL TO WHITE-SAND BEACHESPresenting a lucrative investment opportunity in the highly-sought, surging Burleigh market; this idyllically set masterhome with relaxing pool haven is ready to move in & create a lifetime of memories in. Exceptionally positioned in the heart of popular Burleigh, just a 700m stroll to stunning, white-sand beaches. Replete in only premium quality fixtures and luxury finishes, incorporated throughout this remarkable property.
From the impressive entry door the sheer breathtaking volume of this home is spectacular, achieved with 9ft elevated ceilings as standard throughout, 8ft over-height doors, architectural windows and extra width hallways. The abundance of natural light throughout affords a relaxing ambience, only enhanced by the beautiful outlook to the stunning pool and outdoor entertaining space.
At its heart, the impressive kitchen boasts a colossal prep bench island with Caesarstone top, european stainless steel appliances, luxury 2pak soft-close cabinetry with smart-design carousels, suspended rangehood, built-in dishwasher & industrial oven, all opening to the expansive living lounge space with surround sound system.
Comprising 4 huge bedrooms all with built-in-robes and each enjoying private external access for privacy & convenience; 2 bedrooms boast their own ensuite & walk-in-robes. The magnificent master bedroom occupies its own side of the property & offers spectacular views of the pool haven.
Privately set to the north-eastern aspect is the stunning pool & entertaining haven with plenty of grassed space to relax in peace. Double secure carport with remote door entry, fully fenced with security intercom.
Conveniently positioned a short stroll to Burleigh Beach, gourmet cafes, James Street CBD, Bond University, gourmet delis, Organic Farmer’s Markets, revered local schools, and only 15 minutes drive to the Gold Coast International Airport.
- 4 huge bedrooms all enjoy private external accessibility
- 2 bedrooms with ensuite + walk-in-robes
- 3 luxury bathrooms with floor-to-ceiling tiling
- Showers all have luxe 'rainhead' showerhead
- Impressive oversize entry door
- Extra width hallways throughout (wheelchair friendly)
- Magnificent 9ft elevated ceiling heights throughout
- Quality hardwood flooring throughout
- Spectacular kitchen with 2pak cabinetry with smart system carousels installed
- Colossal prep bench island
- Caesarstone benchtops throughout (kitchen/bathrooms)
- Ducted air conditioning
- New 5Kw solar system inverter - back to grid connected (less than 1yr installed)
- New BOSCH hot water system (less than 1yr installed)
- CrimSafe window screens + screen doors throughout
- Security intercom to entry gate
- Stunning pool entertaining haven
- Surround sound entertainment system
- Spear pump (connected to garden hoses)
- Fully secure fencing
- 644m2 block
- Double secure carport
- GCCC Water: $510.06 per quarter year (subject to individual usage)
- GCCC Rates: $1,101.93 per half year
- 700m stroll to white sand beaches
- Stroll to gourmet cafe precinct (Paddock Bakery, Commune, Burleigh Social)
- 15 minutes drive to Gold Coast International Airport
- 800m to Miami One Shopping Centre
Last updated: 07:40PM on Sep 19th 2017