House for sale
22 Mcilwain Drive,
Mermaid Waters, QLD
5 4 2
Waterfront WOW - Spectacular Design and Just Like NewA stunning home in an enviable waterfront location, built to the highest quality with an eye for detail. A contemporary combination of glass, metal and timber feature throughout the home; and help to draw the beautiful water views in as a part of the home itself.
Designed with modern families in mind, there is plenty of living space with each bedroom ensuited, a separate home theatre room, games room/study/fifth bedroom, open lounge and dining area, wide covered al fresco area and beautiful pool area.
The entrance foyer gives an immediate feel for the home with soaring ceilings, plenty of natural light, large feature tiles and gorgeous timber and glass stairwell.
This amazing home has only been lived in for a couple of months and is sure to impress the most fastidious of buyers, so call Kris or Melody today to arrange your inspection.
* Four large bedrooms each with walk in robe and;
Bedrooms 1 and 2 ensuited with black granite vanity and dual shower head (normal and rainwater style)
Bedrooms 3 and 4 with black granite vanity and dual shower head (normal and rainwater style) plus freestanding bathtub with water views
* Home theatre room separate from the other living areas
* Large open lounge and dining area which takes in the water views
* Stunning big designer kitchen with Bosch appliances, glass splash backs, and island bench with stone waterfall benchtop
* Glass walled study which could also be used as a bedroom, gym or additional living area
* Ducted air conditioning throughout
* Panel controlled lighting and ducted air conditioning system
* Downstairs guest powder room
* Cleverly hidden downlighting throughout, and stylish push button light switches
* Covered outdoor living area with wooden plank concrete extending beyond the glass fencing to the pool
* 24 solar panels
* Fenced between the backyard and for security and safety
* Double auto lockup carport
* 666m2 waterfront block on a quiet street
Close to Pizzey Park and the hub of Nobby Beach, a two-minute drive from Pacific Fair and within walking distance to Miami Primary there is a lot to love about this location.
With such a fantastic floor plan and location, this home is also ideal to let out as a holiday home and reap the rewards of a great investment.
Last updated: 09:44AM on Sep 26th 2018