House for sale
22 Milner Crescent,
5 2 2
'Niddrie' Significant 1905 Federation LandmarkDisplaying all the hallmarks of its early 1900's heritage, the majestic 'Niddrie' provides a bespoke haven of grandeur and elegance while providing further scope to craft your own signature finishes. Placed on a huge block with private near level rear lawns awash with northerly sunlight, it is perfectly located within 350m of Wollstonecraft Station and within a five minute stroll of Crows Nest's cosmopolitan lifestyle hub.
- Recently refurbished with scope to revitalise or reconfigure
- Soaring patterned ceilings, leadlight windows and timber floors
- Grand lounge room warmed by a cosy ornate cast iron fireplace
- Large living room, formal dining room opens to covered terrace
- Glass embraced family room with NE outlook over rear garden
- Tidy gas kitchen with dishwasher and adjoining casual dining area
- King-size bedrooms, main with ensuite, separate home office
- Two sunrooms with leafy northerly views to the St Leonards skyline
- Ultra-modern bathrooms with heated flooring, guest powder room
- Covered tessellated tiled terraces, elevated covered deck
- Double carport, security alarm, elegant stucco rendered facade
- Land area 15.24sqm x 45.4sqm
Council Rates $1,058.21pa approx.
Water Rates $ 672.52pa approx.
Contact: Mark Rosati 0411 511 018
Office: LJ Hooker Crows Nest
Linda Bates 0407 108 154
Last updated: 10:10PM on Sep 24th 2017