Apartment for sale
22 Montgomery Avenue,
Main Beach, QLD
3 2 2
Offers Over $2,950,000
Whale Watchers Paradise - Enjoy Sub Penthouse LivingWith a picturesque vantage point from the 25th level, The Waratah Apartments overlook the beach and have long been regarded as a popular destination. The home faces north and with the wide frontage enjoys the predominant breezes and gorgeous winter sun plane. The accommodation comprises generous living areas that create a feeling of spaciousness. The quality of the apartments fixtures and finishes such as marble bathrooms, lush carpeting, quality tiling and built cabinetry is an indication of the high standard of building presented in this home.
This apartment is presented in good condition with nothing else needing to be done, except move in! The huge main bedroom with walk-in robe, en-suite and parent's retreat is a special feature in this home. It's always nice to save time, and now you can reclaim your weekends with no yard and garden maintenance.
Located within walking distance to the restaurants and cafes of Tedder Avenue, up market fashion boutiques of Marina Mirage and Main Beach Surf Club. Facilities within The Waratah' complex include: indoor and outdoor pools, spa and sauna, tennis court, gymnasium, billiard room and outdoor entertaining pavilion with a spacious BBQ area.
- Central setting, walk to Tedder Avenue and public transport
- Highly sought-after blue-ribbon location
- Stunning open water and mountain sunset views
- Low body corporate fees and great on-site management
- Family-sized bathrooms with a spa bath
- Extra-large living/entertaining areas
- Outdoor undercover balcony areas for all your entertainment needs over-looking spectacular views
- Wide wrap around balconies
- Convenient lift access from the garage
- Only a stroll to the surf beach and Local Surf Life Saving Club
Every once in a while, an apartment is offered to the market that ticks all the boxes!
Last updated: 05:19PM on Jul 25th 2019