22 Norfolk Street,
Moonee Ponds, VIC
Luxury Living, Elite LocationStatement of information is located at https://s3-ap-southeast-2.amazonaws.com/zenu/LISTING_IMAGES/215-687645/bvtthwcvxpb431hqdj72cm77flez4c6i.pdf . Please copy & paste this information into your browser address bar.
Combining architectural finesse, intelligent design and contemporary aesthetics is a superbly located three bedroom, two bathroom owner-built residence of exceptional quality, size and liveability.
Opening to a gallery-style entrance, featuring large skylight, three-metre high ceilings and polished concrete floors, a beautifully made Spotted Gum staircase immediately makes a statement and captivating first impression.
Designed for effortless alfresco entertaining, and everyday enjoyment, an open plan layout seamlessly incorporates sophisticated dining zone, hostess kitchen and generous living domain featuring gas log fire and vast glass sliders spilling onto a choice of two smartly built deck areas surrounded by landscaped gardens.
Showcased in the heart of the home is a designer kitchen showing off stone waterfall-edge benches, central island, stainless steel Fisher & Paykel cooking appliances, hidden double-drawer dishwasher and large walk-in-pantry.
Upstairs finds open study area with inbuilt desk, storage and retractable skylight.
Along with three relaxing bedrooms presenting built-in-robes, including private master flaunting luxury Pietra Grey Limestone tiled ensuite.
Enhanced by matching bathroom, powder room, ducted heating/refrigerated cooling, double-glazing, visual intercom, 2000ltr rainwater tank, secured driveway parking and automated garage with direct home entry.
Walking distance to Maribyrnong River trails, Puckle Street cafés, shopping centres, transport and the area’s finest schools.
- Architecturally inspired and designed three bedroom, two bathroom entertainer
- Gallery entrance introduces stunning indoor/outdoor living and dining spaces
- Hostess kitchen with stone waterfall-edge benches, island and walk-in-pantry
- Private master, BIRS, Pietra Grey Limestone tiled bathrooms, powder room
- Ducted heating/refrigerated cooling, double-glazing, automated gates/garage
- Near Maribyrnong River precinct, Puckle Street, private schools and transport