House for sale
22 Randall Avenue,
3 1 2
$1,100,000 - $1,150,000
Family entertainer on huge block!This fully-renovated family home sits on a rare 802sqm** (approx) block; options include enjoying the immaculate family home & huge backyard that accompanies it, or even developing two or three townhouses (STCA).
Features of the home include:
- Kitchen with stone benchtops, tiled splashbacks, stainless steel appliances & plenty of cupboard space.
- Spacious open-plan living and dining.
- Huge main bathroom/laundry with standalone bath and ample bench space.
- All three bedrooms feature stylish built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans.
- Undercover entertaining area with massive decking, opening out to the large backyard.
- Ducted heating, refrigerated cooling and hardwood floors throughout, plus new switchboard/electrical upgrade.
Development Options (All STCA)
- 2x side-by-side townhouses, with the option to add a third townhouse at the rear of the block.
- Keep existing home; remove entertaining area & add another dwelling at the rear of the block.
Walking distance to Edithvale Primary School, Edithvale Family & Children's Centre, parks and of course less than 1.5km to Edithvale beach & station!
Front right-hand corner (approx 48sqm) of the land is owned by Council and could be utilised if required. (STCA) Should you have further queries, please contact Kingston City Council on 1300 653 356.
** 802sqm measurement is the sum of the 754sqm block in addition to the council-owned land.
* PHOTO I.D REQUIRED AT ALL OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS *
Last updated: 01:54PM on Feb 16th 2018