2/2 Una Street,
Mount Waverley, VIC
Don't be fooled by the address...This is not a unit, but a spacious and quality home on its own title (326 sq m approx.) within walking distance to many schools, shopping, train and bus. This home is quietly positioned in Stewart Street and looks directly out onto leafy street views. Be impressed by every inch of this secure, executive-quality 3 bedroom town residence.
The North facing decking is accessed by double sliding doors to both the family room and fire-side lounge providing an inside/outside feel to the main living spaces. The kitchen is outfitted with European appliances and Caesar stone benchtops.
Immaculate throughout. Relax in the upstairs retreat or either of the 2 downstairs living areas.
The king sized ground floor main bedroom has a walk-in robe and sparkling ensuite. Keep comfortable with the 3 cost efficient space heaters or utilize any or all of the 3 zones of in-floor heating. In addition, there are 2 reverse cycle air conditioners and ceiling fans in all bedrooms. The double auto garage has a workshop area.
Zoned for Mount Waverley Secondary College, be thrilled by the short stroll to the train, bus, village shops, Avila College, Huntingtower School, primary schools and a wonderful selection of sportsgrounds.
* Secure and immaculate town residence on its own title
* Formal and informal living flowing out to a north courtyard
* Premium kitchen with Caesar stone benchtops
* Ground floor main bedroom with WIR and sparkling ensuite
* Walk to train, bus, village shops and prestigious schools
* In the Mount Waverley Secondary College zone
* Ducted vacuum, alarm system and LED lighting
* 4 kW German-designed solar power plus a water tank
Also visit the stand alone website at: www.2-2unastreetmountwaverley.com
Terms: 10% deposit, balance 90/120 days