22 Warruga Crescent,
Berowra Heights, NSW
SOLD BY RODNEY CLARKE - 9987 0011Best value family living, excellent opportunity to secure a spacious 4 bedroom home in quiet tree lined crescents, this immaculate home offers an abundance of outdoor and indoor space, light and charm for effortless family living.
Set behind picket fence creating privacy for the family living, spacious paved outdoor living and deck to swimming pool and family friendly yard.
- Expansive layout forms a choice of comfortable living areas
- Formal lounge with impressive high ceilings, fire & split air-con
- Renovated gourmet kitchen with quality appliances, adjoining spacious dining
- 4 Generous sunlit bedrooms appointed with built-in wardrobes
- Both master & 4th bedroom over-sized, master with WIR and en-suite, 4th or rumpus
- Family bathroom & separate WC, internal laundry
- Child friendly yard and swimming pool to complete this family home
- Over-sized tandem carport, under-house storage
- Land size approximately 765 sqm, sunny north facing
- Walk to Catholic & Public Schools, local bus service to Berowra train Station & shops
Council Rates - $420 per quarter
Water Rates - $169 per quarter
For further information, please call Rodney Clarke 9987 0011
"We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations"