House for sale
22 Waterloo Place,
3 2 4
COSMOPOLITANBoasting a premier position just steps from Mornington's vibrant shops and cafes, this beachside residence offers luxury, low-maintenance living. Privately set behind secure front gates, the double-storey home features a spacious, light-filled design with high ceilings and quality finishes throughout.
The sleek black kitchen comprises granite bench tops, a mirrored splash-back, walk-in pantry and soft-closing drawers. It also includes a 90cm pyrolytic oven, induction cooktop plus built-in convection microwave and coffee machine.
The living room, with built-in entertainment unit and electric heater, opens to a sun-drenched front deck, while the dining area flows onto a private courtyard and alfresco deck for entertaining. The home also contains an integrated study/ home office, upstairs retreat and bathrooms with Caesar stone bench tops.
The separately-zoned master bedroom has a walk-in-robe and luxurious en suite with double vanity and walk-in rainfall shower. A timber staircase leads to a central bathroom with freestanding bath and two bedrooms - one with bay glimpses and both with Nobo heaters.
The property also has a powder room, underfloor heating, split-system air-conditioning and a remote double garage with rear roller door. A short stroll to Mornington Main Street, Local Beaches the Mornington Marina Precinct and other amenities, means you are right in the heart of the action this stunning home provides a desirable, cosmopolitan lifestyle.
- 320sqm * block
- 22 squares* of living
- Kitchen with 40mm granite benchtops, induction cooktop & built-in Bosch coffee machine
- Bathrooms with Caesarstone benchtops
- Underfloor heating plus electric & Nobo heaters
- Split-system air-conditioning
- Spacious design with high ceilings & quality finishes
- Master bedroom with WIR & en suite
- Private alfresco deck for outdoor entertaining
- Privately set behind remote front gates
- Solar panels
- Ducted Vacuum
- DLUG with rear roller door
- Located metres from Cosmopolitan Main Street shops & cafes
- A short stroll to local beach's and the Marina precinct
- Close to schools & other amenities
* All measurements and dimensions are approximate
Contact Paul Brown 0468 994 493
Last updated: 02:19PM on May 19th 2018