House for sale
22 Wortley Avenue,
Mount Waverley, VIC
4 2 2
Corner Block Proposition in the MWSC ZonePerfectly positioned in the Mount Waverley Secondary College zone, close to Essex Heights Primary School, Deakin University, PLC and the soon to be brand new Burwood Brickworks Shopping Centre, this amazing corner property could not be better placed.
Perched on an open and spacious block, ready for continued renovation or for development down the track, this traditional brick home features a bright front living and dining room with brilliant views, wooden floorboards, a brand new high-end kitchen and 2 modern bathrooms.
There's plenty of accommodation, including bedrooms with built-in robes while outside a huge grassed backyard provides plenty of space for the children and pets to explore. Magiq touch central temperature control keeps the home comfortable all year around.
Surrounded by a number of quality homes, close to Jordanville and Mt Waverley train stations, with great access to Highbury Road, High Street Road, the Monash M1 Freeway and Eastlink - a rare opportunity awaits.
- Updated brick home on an incredible corner block in the MWSC zone
- Bright front living and dining room with wooden floorboards
- Brand new contemporary kitchen with stone benches, stainless steel gas cooking, oven, range hood and Blanco dishwasher, soft close storage and breakfast bar
- Two modern bathrooms with separate corner showers, vanity, quality tiling and the main with inset bath
- Plenty of accommodation, 2 bedrooms with robes, large backyard, double garage, fresh paintwork and Magiq touch central temperature control
Also visit the stand alone website at: www.22wortleyavenuemountwaverley.com
Terms 10% deposit, balance 60/90 days
Last updated: 09:23AM on Apr 23rd 2018