Villa for sale
22/"Yacht Club Villa" Front Street,
Hamilton Island, QLD
4 4 2
Expression of Interest
The ultimate "Yacht Club Villa"The "Yacht Club Villa" complex occupies a superb location at the end of Front Street, right behind the iconic Hamilton Island Yacht Club. Designed by renowned architect Walter Barda, these Villas maximises the spectacular views across the Dent Passage. Large louvred windows allow plenty of air and light to flow through the open spaces and all "Yacht Club Villas" include stunning contemporary interiors.
Current owner, Col Crawford, is reluctantly selling his amazing Villa to pursue a new chapter in his life. He is offering to the market, his unique "Yacht Club Villa," perfectly named "Ripples," with its private beach access and cul-de-sac location as a rare Hamilton Island sale.
The elite, residential community of "Yacht Club Villas" is like no other on the island, beautifully designed by renowned architect Walter Barda and landscaping carefully crafted by celebrity landscape designer Jamie Durie. It is as pleasing to the eye as it is to the soul.
The quality fixtures and furnishings in this apartment are second to none. From the moment you step inside the Villa you are graced by the beautiful wood crafted staircase to the amazing views over the Whitsunday Passage, Dent Island with front row seats to the impressive and exciting start/finish line of the famous Audi Race Week.
With a design emphasis on abundant solar access, privacy and space, this Villa spans three levels, each with amazing water views. The apartment is positioned at the end of a cul-de-sac, therefore making it the quietest Villa in the community, yet still only moments away in the buggy from Front Street and the marina berth where Col moored his magnificent boat "Island Girl" for several years.
The Villa will be sold fully furnished, including if the buyers desire, Cols beloved piano, fishing rods and recently installed retractable fly wire screens, so you can sit with the balcony doors open all night to let in the fresh air.
Some of the amazing features of this unique Villa include:
- Private beach access - perfect for fishing or family enjoyment
- Spacious, open plan living/dining area with soaring ceilings
- External retractable, louvre shutters flowing onto a large outdoor balcony
- State-of-the-art gourmet kitchen with Miele appliances
- Four bedrooms and four bathrooms
- Lockable owners storage in the Villa
- Master suite with walk-in robe, bathroom and uncompromised views from the private balcony
- Two additional double bedrooms each with built-in robes, ensuite
- Easy access to outdoor grassed area & plunge pool
- Fourth bedroom/study with built in robes and shelving
- Separate laundry with generous adjacent storeroom
- Fully ducted air conditioning throughout
- Video intercom security
- Double covered buggy accommodation with included single buggy
For more information contact:
Wayne Singleton: 0416 024 168
Boyd Jackson: 0407 901 721
Last updated: 11:26PM on Dec 7th 2017