House for sale
2/20-22 Palmerston Road,
3 2 1
$1,030,000 to $1,070,000
The perfect low maintenance lifestyleOver two modern levels enjoying a north to rear aspect, this bright and sunny townhouse offers superior over 55's living in a small complex of 10 (no entry or exit fees). A big bonus is the Ground level with exceptional living areas, spacious main bedroom and bathroom whilst 1st level enjoys 2 generous bedrooms and a spacious bathroom.
Boasting just one shared wall at the garage, it offers the feel of a free-standing home without the maintenance. Complementing its generous free-flowing living and dining spaces is a superbly private sun-lit alfresco covered entertaining and courtyard with easy care garden. Pet Friendly. Close to all amenities, shops, schools, parks, Hornsby Hospital. Bus nearby and stroll to railway station.
No entry or exit fees. Beautifully keep small complex of 10,and only 15 years old with updated renovations.
- Private entry, sunny and bright interiors, well maintained
- Spacious living and dining, beautiful window shutters
- Gas cooking modern kitchen with new dishwasher and oven, pantry
- Spacious master bedroom on lower level and modern bathroom
- 3 Bedrooms all with built in wardrobes, internal laundry
- Gas heating and gas hot water, Split system air conditioning on both levels
- Auto lock up garage with internal access and storage areas
- Alarm system installed, low strata
- Pet friendly
Townhouse is 148m2 plus entertaining courtyard of 46m2 = Total 194m2
Strata: approx $657 per quarter includes yearly pest inspection & gutters cleaned,
Council: approx $250 per quarter
Water: approx $181 per quarter
For further information please call Jo Johnson on 0418 975 236.
"We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations"
Last updated: 08:19PM on Aug 14th 2018