House for sale
220 Buckley Road North,
3 1 6
$1,300,000 - $1,375,000
Superbly Located - 160 Acres (64 Hectares) ApproxAn ideal permanent residence or relaxing weekender is set on well-drained, prime fattening country just 30 minutes from Geelong 30 minutes from Torquay and with just over an hour from the big smoke, Melbourne, a truly great escape awaits.
This truly gorgeous homestead boasts:
- A rebuilt home
- Picturesque grounds with a welcoming drive in/out driveway
- Wrap around porch/large alfresco
- 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, double car lock up garage
- Period sympathetic home with wood paneling and views from every room
- Incredible timber kitchen includes walk in pantry and state of the art oven & rangehood
- Approx 100,000L water storage + 3 large dams
- Pastures are highly improved and fenced into 7 paddocks.
- Additional shedding includes hay, shearing, chook and machinery accommodation.
A truly exciting opportunity awaiting your inspection.
Last updated: 11:19PM on May 7th 2018