22/1 Riverside Road,
East Fremantle, WA
Stunning riverside apartment in the dress-circle of East FremantleWaterfront living has never looked so good. If you've always promised yourself that you would one day live on the river's edge, then this stunning luxury apartment holding pride-of-place at the front of the iconic Sunny's development should be the next home that you inspect. With spectacular views stretching from Fremantle Harbour to Mosman Park, this is the perfect spot to sit back, relax, and enjoy watching the ever-changing moods of life on the river.
A recent contemporary re-fit ensures modern luxury, while big, open plan living and dining areas and a huge north-facing balcony provide perfect spaces to entertain friends and family. Walk along riverside pathways into Fremantle or the Left Bank, stroll to nearby George St, with its eclectic mix of shops and cafes, cross the bridge to North Fremantle and Perth's best beaches or simply enjoy a dip in the pool within the complex there is always something to do in this amazing location.
- Beautiful bespoke kitchen with a mix of stone, marble and crisp white cabinetry, Bosch and Miele appliances
- Big open plan living and entertaining zone with superb indoor/outdoor flow to the over-size balcony
- Beautiful main suite, walk-in-robe, luxurious ensuite with freestanding bath and double vanities
- Ample additional accommodation, with two good-size guest bedrooms (both with robes), elegant guest bathroom
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, timber floors, alarm system, bespoke living room cabinetry
- Secure parking in the basement garage, with two side-by-side spaces plus storage cupboards, plus gate-protected secure guest parking
- Swimming pool with undercover barbeque/entertaining area, male and female changing facilities
- Prime front row, end-unit position in a private and secure complex with a sun-filled northerly aspect protected from southerly weather
Guide: Suit buyers low-mid $1 millions
Inspect: Saturday Home Opens as advertised, weekdays by appointment
Contact: Nik Jones 0417913966 | firstname.lastname@example.org