221a North West Arm Road,
Grays Point, NSW
Tranquil SettingsA remarkable residence, enhanced by elevated and picturesque leafy vistas, this single level home showcases generous proportions and provides a versatile design. Enjoying a tranquil and private scenery whilst flooded with natural light, it embraces the beauty of its bush land setting and ensures premium easy-care living.
* Multiple choices of living zones with bay windows and water glimpses
* Modern kitchen with breakfast bench, dishwasher & plenty of cupboards
* 4 or easily converted to 5 bedrooms, master bedroom with ensuite
* Ducted air conditioning and immaculately maintained residence
* Low maintenance outdoor area with undercover pergola
* In-ground salt water and solar heated Pebblecrete pool, additional solar panels for power.
* Double lock up garage, Kirrawee High catchment