House for sale
2/22 Blair Street,
4 2 2
Luxury Living in a Quiet LocationWith views across lovely parkland, this home is packed with bespoke features and offering all of the modern conveniences a discerning buyer could want. Thoughtfully designed and showcasing meticulous attention to detail, this substantial home of 221m2 is set over two levels and allows for future change of circumstances with the ground floor encompassing all the living and segregated master suite.
Constructed with pride by a master builder, this home will suit those looking for a quality brand new home in an established suburb. The combination of indoor and outdoor spaces are perfect for large events and celebrations, or more intimate gatherings.
The stylish and functional kitchen features high end appliances, a large island bench and a butler's pantry. The master bedroom is segregated and boasts a generous walk through wardrobe with plenty of storage and the ensuite has floor to ceiling tiles, oversized shower and double vanity.
The other three bedrooms are generous in size and all have mirrored built in robes. The rumpus room upstairs makes for a perfect retreat or home office, or could easily be converted to a fifth bedroom.
Set in a lovely, quiet family friendly community and is conveniently located within an easy walk of Mount Majura nature reserve, the local Watson shopping centre, popular cafes, a great choice of schools, EPIC, farmers markets and public transport, including the light rail - all whilst being just minutes to the Dickson shopping precinct, the City Centre, sporting facilities and Universities.
* Brand new stylishly designed home with 221m2 of living
* Ideally located opposite parkland
* Multiple light filled living areas
* Segregated master bedroom with walk through robe
* Large ensuite with double vanity and double shower head
* All other bedrooms are generously sized with built in mirrored robes
* Rumpus room or fifth bedroom
* Roller blockout blinds throughout
* Kitchen with quality appliances, large island bench and butler's pantry
* Laundry with built in storage and external access
* Stylish large bathroom with double vanity
* Separate toilet downstairs
* Walk in linen cupboard
* Covered 23m2 alfresco, perfect for entertaining
* Beautifully landscaped low maintenance gardens
* Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
* Double auto garage with internal access
* EER: 7.4
* Block: 508m2
* Living: 221m2 (total house: 301.9m2)
* Year built: 2018
Please note these are estimates and subject to change:
* Body Corporate Fees: $1,400 p/a approx.
* Rates: $2,800 p/a approx.
Last updated: 10:19AM on Oct 21st 2018