223 Crane Crescent,
Luxury Lifestyle Retreat with Captivating City & Hinterland Views!If you are searching for an idyllic hinterland lifestyle and would like to be only 20 minutes to Gold Coast beaches look no further!
The proud owners of this estate speak of the privacy, tranquilly and wildlife as a few of the many wonderful attributes of 223 Crane Cres. With views that make you smile, even deer's, ducks and kangaroos are just some of the friends who like to frequent this private hidden oasis.
Uniquely designed across one level this luxury lifestyle property boasts an impressive 65 squares of indoor & outdoor living. Capitalising on its elevated position this home is cleverly positioned with a resort style infinity pool and entertaining area, enjoys a desirable north/east aspect.
This former prize home is within the prestigious Surfers Country Estate, showcasing the spectacular views of the Surfers Paradise Skyline and Gold Coast Hinterland, while offering a serene and private lifestyle.
The resort style infinity pool overlooks 3.5 acres (approx.) of lifestyle land and is complimented by a large hardwood deck and undercover alfresco area with built-in BBQ, perfect for summer days and entertaining.
Internally this home has an impressive floorplan with a spacious master retreat and ensuite with walk-in robe, extra built-in wardrobes and sliding doors which open to the deck and pool area. Combining high ceilings, large windows and bi-folding doors this home enjoys an ingenious u-shaped floorplan wrapping around the deck and resort style pool area.
The residence is being offered to the market as a fully furnished, turn key property with everything needed to move straight in. The home was furnished and styled by Noble House at Bundall and includes furniture, homewares, fridge, laundry appliances, prints, bedding etc. The approx. value of the entire contents was previously valued at $150,000.
Nestled on an expansive 15, 300m2 of lush acreage land this prestigious residence encapsulates a modern and private haven of epic proportions.
This unique property will be sold by public auction if not sold prior. Contact Mark or Skye for more information.
Features of this home:
• 600m2 of internal/outdoor living on a single level
• Perched high on 1.53ha of rich acreage land
• Designer kitchen with 90cm gas cooktop, 90cm electric oven and twin dish drawers
• 4/5 bedrooms with 2 large bathrooms and 3 toilets
• Multiple living spaces/office/retreat
• Formal & informal dining areas
• Soaring 2.7m ceilings throughout with a grand entrance opening up to skyline views
• Undercover alfresco area with captivating views, built-in BBQ/outdoor kitchen
• Main lounge appointed with a wood fireplace and breath taking views to the Hinterland
• Massive 4 car lock-up garage with a drive-through roller door
• 2 large hot water systems, one for each side of residence
• Town water
• Fully ducted and zoned air con system
• Vacuum maid throughout
• Crimsafe fitted on most windows and doors
• Security gated, intercom and alarmed
• Large level area - perfect for a secondary residence or storage shed/man cave
• Short drive to state and private schools, major shopping centres and Gold Coast beaches
• Easy access to M1
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
In preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.