House for sale
223 Fishing Point Road,
Fishing Point, NSW
3 2 2
$975,000 - $1,050,000
PRIVATE WATERFRONT SANCTUARY AND BEACHFRONTThis rare property offers the sought-after mix of privacy, breathtaking views, magnificent deep, clean, water frontage and ample possibilities to create your dream home or develop for a return. Commanding a sunny north east aspect, the property features a fully renovated 1940's self-contained Fisherman's cottage with its own private beach and sea-wall along with an original lake cottage, all on a 1,435.61sqm block.
- Fisherman's cottage sleeps four people and is a reminder of original family holidays by the water. Gorgeous private pebbly beach front, small caves and towering angophora trees, transport you to a tranquil, serene hideaway
- The second dwelling, an original house with two bedrooms, kitchen, lounge, laundry, single garage and sun-room with 180-degree views of Lake Macquarie. Great potential or knock down and build your mansion
- Huge 1,435.61 sqm block with dual access and good potential for subdivision, subject to council approval
- Secluded terrace with BBQ right on the water's edge
- Moor your boat out the front
-Fantastic fishing and safe swimming
Don't miss out on this rare waterfront opportunity to own your piece of paradise!
Auction held at LJ Hooker Warners Bay, Thursday 6th December at 6pm.
Last updated: 09:55AM on Dec 12th 2018