223 Fishing Point Road,
Fishing Point, NSW
PRIVATE WATERFRONT SANCTUARY AND BEACHFRONTThis rare property offers the sought-after mix of privacy, breathtaking views, magnificent deep, clean, water frontage and ample possibilities to create your dream home or develop for a return. Commanding a sunny north east aspect, the property features a fully renovated 1940's self-contained Fisherman's cottage with its own private beach and sea-wall along with an original lake cottage, all on a 1,435.61 sqm block.
- Fisherman's cottage sleeps four people and is a reminder of original family holidays by the water. Gorgeous private pebbly beach front, small caves and towering angophora trees, transport you to a tranquil, serene hideaway
- The second dwelling, an original house with two bedrooms, kitchen, lounge, laundry, single garage and sun-room with 180-degree views of Lake Macquarie. Great potential or knock down and build your mansion
- Huge 1,435.61 sqm block with dual access and good potential for subdivision, subject to council approval
- Secluded terrace with BBQ right on the water's edge
- Moor your boat out the front
- Fantastic fishing and safe swimming
Don't miss out on this rare waterfront opportunity to own your piece of paradise!