Apartment for sale
2/24 The Strand,
North Ward, QLD
4 2 2
Mid to High $1,000,000's
Bigger than most homes; more spectacular than them all ...with all the convenience that apartment living delivers!Enter the exclusive gate entrance, follow the path to the courtyard past the established gardens...and once you're admitted through the front door you'll be magnetically pulled to the vast 110 sq m verandah room with the ocean and Island beyond. You'll never tire of that expansive view, and the breezes will forever refresh you.
"Spacious" understates the proportions of this magnificent apartment. Every area is generous and every room but the study has a fabulous view. There's 400 sq m of home, and 60 sq m of exclusive use garden, so entertaining large crowds is easily managed. A full 7 meters of beautiful 2-pak cabinetry houses the cocktail bar, sound control, display cupboards as well as heaps of storage, and a 5th bedroom or theatre room could easily be partitioned off.
The kitchen is gourmet indulgence all the way. There are two appliance hutches, filtered chilled water, masses of sparkling granite benches, and there's also an outdoor kitchen on the all-weather sealable verandah. This comprises barbecue, wok, sink, fridge and insulated stainless steel icebox.
The master bedroom wing is separate from the rest of the home. The bedroom opens to a balcony and the view, there's an entire wall of wardrobes and an oversized luxury ensuite.
The other three bedrooms are all Queen-bed sized, and the family bathroom is similarly indulgent, complete with spa bath. A guest powder room on the other side of the home caters for visitors and those working on projects in the workshop and separate storage room, which could function as an office and reception area. Vehicle comfort has also been thought of with a full 42 sq m of double lock-up garage. There's a full-sized undercover clothesline here.
To ensure easy access throughout, all corridors are wide enough for a wheel chair, and everything is on one level. Of course, there's ducted air conditioning throughout, vacuumaid, C-bus, Clipsal lighting and NBN as well as lofty 2.8m ceilings to add to the sense of premier living.
Perched on our finest and most established hill, just above the Marina and Strand, the residence enjoys remarkable privacy and seclusion, yet it's just a short stroll to the CBD, restaurants and entertainment. This is a never-to-be-repeated combination of fine luxury, total functionality and the very best lifestyle imaginable.
- 4 big bedrooms, or 3 + study
- Master opens to a balcony, has a wall of wardrobes and a huge ensuite
- 400 sq m Floorplan allows for 5th bedroom or theatre if desired
- Gourmet kitchen as well as superb stainless steel outdoor kitchen give you choices with meal prep and entertaining
- Huge 110 sq m verandah room can be locked and sealed. Views stretch from Pallarenda, the Palm Group, Magnetic Island, the Port and round to Cape Cleveland
- Security is paramount with alarm system, Crimsafe and deadlocks
- Go away for months at a time, and return to find your home just as you left it
- Massive living/dining area looks out to the tranquil marina view, with Island and ocean beyond
- Oversized double garage, workshop + storage (could be office and reception area)
- Wheelchair access, exclusive ground level access and 60 sq m of exclusive use garden. Is this REALLY an apartment?
- 2.8m ceilings, surround sound, CBus and Clipsal lighting and ducted air conditioning throughout
- On Melton Hill, our oldest and finest hill, close to Marina, Strand and city
- Many fine elements can stay with the home
This special combination of fine finishes, space, privacy and central location can never be repeated. Don't let the opportunity to live in secluded luxury pass you by!
Last updated: 11:16PM on Sep 14th 2017